#iKnowledge: The Ministry, Our Faith
Rehoboth House of Prayer
#iKnowledge the Purpose and Vision
Jesus said that "God's house shall be called The House of Prayer": following His example, this Church located in Baltimore Maryland and Buffalo, New York, is built on the foundation of Prayer. Through prayer, fellowship, giving, and service we work to enhance the Kingdom of God and meet the needs of the people.
Our mission is to free those who are bound and lift the brokenhearted by sharing the good news of the Kingdom while being available to the people of God. Therefore we exceed in our mission when we are available to the community as we teach and empower through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are committed to showing the love of Christ and being active within the community. There is room, will you join the mission?
#iKnowledge the Ministry
"Rehoboth ... for now the Lord hath made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land"; Genesis 26:22.
The Lord has made room for the ministries of Rehoboth House of Prayer and has set us on a path to be a Church of Repentance, Rescue, Fellowship, Praise, Deliverance and Healing. You are welcome to join Rehoboth House of Prayer as we continue to do the work that He has given us while fellowshipping, sharing the good news of Jesus, our faith, as we be examples of Christ here on the earth.
As a lighthouse, it is important to draw our community towards Christ. Our church is available for your life's celebrations; including weddings, baby blessings (baptism), blessings, re-commitment ceremonies (vow renewal), memorials (funerals), and more.
We work to exceed the expectation of the community we serve by creating opportunities of fellowship.
#iKnowledge these Servants
Andrae and Sharifah Kamoche are the senior pastors of Rehoboth House of Prayer. These pastors exemplify the life and love of Jesus Christ our savior. Their down-to-earth, fun, real, and transparent style of teaching has aided numerous individuals in both their spiritual and natural lives. They have lived a life of mirroring the testimony that "we are the hands that God uses to help someone else". They have opened their hearts, life, and home to many in need following the scriptures; "I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me..."
Pastor Andrae and Sharifah are the proud parents of 4-children and many others that are called sons and daughters. Although the two met in high school in the early 90's they didn't start working in ministry together until they married in 1999. Their goal and moto has aways been to assist anyone, everyone, out of their hard place and lead that person towards the question of "what must I do to be saved"!
As Pastors of Rehoboth House of Prayer, Andrae and Sharifah Kamoche have vowed to continue to live a life out loud while leading others towards Christ, enhancing the Kingdom, and empowering others to go out and preach the Gospel. Our Pastors are passionate and have devoted their lives to advancing the Kingdom of God.
#iKnowledge the Statement of Faith
Rehoboth House of Prayer is a church that is dedicated to loving and following God with all of our heart therefore, We Believe that:
- The Bible is the only infallible Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15-17)
- In The Beginning was the Word, and The Word was with God and the Word is God (John 1)
- The LORD our God is One LORD (Deuteronomy 6:4, Ephesians 4:4-6, Colossians 2:5-10, Mark 12:29-30, John 1, John 3:18, John 20:31, 1 Timothy 3:16, Colossians 1:15-20)
- We believe that acceptance of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are the only paths to salvation for the lost and sinful. (John 3:16; John 5:24; Titus 3:3-7)
- Salvation is received unto confession of the Lord Jesus Christ (John 14:16, Romans 10:9-13, Acts 2:21 1 Cor 1:2 Romans 3:24-25 Ephesians 2:8-9)
- For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
- Jesus died for our sins and rose again. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who lives within and guides those whom are "Christ-like" so they are enabled to live godly lives. (John 14:15-26; John 16:5-16; Ephesians 1:13-14) and finally,
- Jesus Christ is coming again for His church (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)